October 2021 Prayer Intentions
Please leave your prayer requests in the comments below and I will add them to the main list here. There might be a delay in praying for your intentions at the Rosary, please be patient.
- For courage and consolation for all who face various forms of cancer, especially for Don, Sue, Thom, Norbert, Aunt Lou, Jim, Wayne, Therese, and Tammie
- For parishioners and priests at Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Church of Our Lady and St. Joseph Parishes that we all may grow in love with Jesus Christ and His Church
- Pray for wisdom and discernment in two court cases
- For the continued health for Kate who is recovering from surgery
- For the repose of the souls of Marygold (Vicki's baby), Vicki's Grandmother, Janice and Ralph
- For all people who are waiting for important surgeries that are delayed because of COVID
- For holistic health (mind, body, spirit) as we continue this pandemic in long term care facilities
- For the health of Peter, Fr. Brian, Fr. Lorne, Fr. Pham, Terry, Cam, Becky, Gary, Lucian, Wally, Kate and Vibhor
- For the repose of the soul of Marge
- Pray for Clairia with many health problems.
- For Berna and Bernie that there will be peace and patience in their relations with their son
- For Jack Glover who has been diagnosed with terminal lung cancer
- For the people of Tigray (Ethiopia) that the goverment allows aid to flow
- Strength for Linda, who looks after her husband with Alzheimer's, with the prognosis of not improving.
- Pray for justice in an upcoming family court case and the restoration of the family