January 2022 Prayer Intentions
Please leave your prayer requests in the comments below and I will add them to the main list here. There might be a delay in praying for your intentions at the Rosary, please be patient.
- For courage and consolation for all who face various forms of cancer, especially for Don, Sue, Donna, Thom, Norbert, Aunt Lou, Jim, Wayne, Therese, Cathie, and Tammie
- For the repose of the soul of Dorthy and the consolation of her family
- For parishioners and priests at Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Church of Our Lady and St. Joseph Parishes that we all may grow in love with Jesus Christ and His Church
- For the health of Bette and Dale and peace in thier family
- For the repose of the soul of Jack and the consolation of his wife Leslie
- For the health of Peter, Fr. Brian, Fr. Lorne, Deanna, Fr. Pham, Fr. Parker Love, Terry, Cam, Becky, Gary, Lucian, Wally, Claria, Kyle, Helen, Mike and Vibhor
- For the health of Chad and for the Weiler family.
- For people who are housing insecure in Moose Jaw and those who sleep outside, that they may find warm shelter
- For healing for Todd Brechbill
- For the repose of the soul of Pedro and the consolation of his parents, siblings and friends
- For the consolation of families and friends affected by car accidents over the holidays.
- Pray for justice in an upcoming family court case and the restoration of the family