April 2022 Prayer Intentions
Please leave your prayer requests in the comments below and I will add them to the main list here. There might be a delay in praying for your intentions at the Rosary, please be patient.
- For courage and consolation for all who face various forms of cancer, especially for Don, Sue, Donna, Thom, Jim, Wayne, Eric, Naomi, Teresa, Cathie, and Tammie
- For the health of Bette and Dale and peace in thier family
- For parishioners and priests at Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Church of Our Lady and St. Joseph Parishes that we all may grow in love with Jesus Christ and His Church
- For the health of Peter, Fr. Lorne, Fr. Pham, Terry, Cam, Becky, Gary, Lucian, Fr. Paul, Wally, Claria, Helen, Mike, Todd, Donald and Vibhor
- For the health of Chad and for the Weiler family
- For Madison who is battling addiction and her two small kids - Taylynn and Kolt.
- For the people of Ukraine, may God grant them peace, fortitude and protection
- Special intentions for Dora, Sherry, Jenn and Dave
- Pray for justice in an upcoming family court case and the restoration of the family